What do you need?
- VMware Player
- The configuration files and patch
- A processor with virtualization technology (look here for Linux, and here for Windows)
- AT LEAST 2GB of memory
- AT LEAST 15GB of free Hard Disk space
- A file de-compressor capable of decompressing 7zip files
- Torrent downloader
What do you need to do?
- Download this file (4.72 GB may take a while)
- Extract the files
- Go to the VMware hack folder
- Read the README file and run the file that corresponds to your OS
- Open VMware player
- Select Open a Virtual Machine
- Select the .vmx file in the Mac OS X Lion VMware Files folder
- Configure the settings for your computer like memory
- Select Options, and Shared Folders, and then tick Always Enabled. You can now add your own folders.
- Close that window and start the virtual machine
- You now have Mac OS X Lion on your PC!
UPDATE: If it doesn't work on your computer at first, open the .vmx file in the VMware files folder with notepad and change from smc.present = "FALSE" to smc.present = "TRUE"